Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Birds of a Feather


For the third time, my friend Sandra and I are pregnant--at the same time. Our daughters were born 2 weeks apart, our sons 2.5 months apart, and now we are about 3.5 months apart. I wanted to take this picture for posterity as it will probably be the last time we have this kinship. She is 38 weeks and I am 23 weeks. She is beginning to have prelabor symptoms and I am nostalgic for this fun bond. I have loved having someone to share this time with and hope we always stick together...even outside of pregnancy.

2 comments:

Darcy said...

So great!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute picture! At second glance, it does seems to emote an aura of nostalgia somehow. As though the observer knows that this is an image to be looked upon with fondness and sweet memories.