Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our multi-ethnic family

I saw this fun link on the Walworths' blog that takes your picture, decides which celebrity you most resemble, then morphs your face into theirs. Sounded pretty fun...Darcy and Madeleine were Reese Witherspoon, Nena - Lindsay Lohan, and Jeremy - Bill Gates....pretty good matchups, I thought. Then there's our family. Here's who they thought we most resembled (no joke):

Carey - Lacey Chabert (who?)
Ellie - Rebecca Romijn (Dutch model actress)
Clark - Ai Otsuka (a female Japanese pop-singer)
Spencer - Usher (African American rap/R&B singer)

Our family is bound by neither ethnicity, nationality, race or gender...apparently.

3 comments:

Anna E. said...

So where are the morphs? I want to see them.

Darcy said...

thanks for the laugh...too funny

Jeremy W. said...

My house echoed with the belly laugh I got from this post.